I have been a CPA since 1977. I am a US Air Force Vietnam veteran (but to my good fortune was stationed in Hawaii as a Weather Observer) and former math teacher at Jackie Robinson Intermediate School (before 1977). I have maintained the same office for almost 35 years in Valley Stream, NY. I completed the NYC Marathon in 1977 (3:58), 1978 (3:58) & 1979 (4:19 a heat wave) and was a member of New York Road Runners Club. I am happily married to my wife, Joyce, for almost 45 years and have two sons. My hobbies include golf (my handicap is 3…3 per hole!) I love all sorts of music and consider myself a doowop expert and John Coltraine fan.
Professional Memberships and Community Participation
- Batcheler of Arts - Brooklyn College -. Education and Mathematics - June, 1970
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting – Bernard Baruch Graduate School of Business – June, 1976
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants since 1979
- National Association of Tax Professionals since 2012
- American Legion since 2014
My fees commensurate with your services. If you need to solve bookkeeping or simply minor accounting issues, you will be directed to my expert Quickbooks consultants who will bill you at a lower fee. I don’t believe a client should pay CPA fees or an add-on fee for these lower costing services. I still review rather than prepare this work. I can handle local, nationwide or worldwide clients through the world wide web as well as personal visits in the tri-state area (NY/NJ/CT). My fees range from pro bono to agreed-upon fees based on the professional service required.